The CTH MoodTracker helps individuals with depression or bipolar disorder manage their health more successfully. It provides an easily understandable picture that you and your doctors can evaluate together, review and change treatment plans where necessary, and provide a way to monitor the course of treatment response through daily charting.
By recording your mood daily, you build a reliable charting tool that brings together important information such as mood state, sleep behavior, medication, and stressors that gives you and your doctor a useful tool for your recovery.
– Chart your mood and behavior using evidence based questions.
– Log daily events that impact your mood.
– Track up to 12 different mood related attributes
– Recognize the early signs of decline.
– Medication reminder provides alerts for all of your medications no matter how many times a day.
– Daily charting reminder provides prompt for help with adherence. No more gaps in your history
– On Screen charting for easy viewing.
– Email option for exporting graphs and reports to share with therapist or doctors.
– Personal history protected with security PIN.
– Easy navigation for editing.
– Video library by Psychiatrist that answers many question of those impacted with mood disorders
– 30 minute audio relaxation and stress relief meditations
With the support and resources of an experienced foundation, the CTH MoodTracker gives you access to tools and resources that no other mood tracking app can offer.