Moodtrack Diary is a *social* mood tracker and diary that graphs your moods as they happen while you get support and feedback from your fellow members. It even works offline and is easy, fun, and exciting to use. You’ll be amazed at what you learn about yourself!
At any time you can purchase an upgrade if you would like to post moods privately.
* Track and graph your mood as often and whenever you want THERE IS NO LIMIT
* Graph weeks, months, and even years of moods.
* Rate your moods on a 5-star scale.
* Track while on or offline.
* Automatic backup (requires an Internet connection).
Moodtrack Diary is perfect for:
* Exploring what makes you happy, sad, and anything you feel at any moment.
* Discovering patterns in your mood.
* Keeping a personal diary.
* Uncovering what triggers certain moods.
* Seeing how changes you make in your life affect your mood.
* Monitoring health conditions including but not limited to bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and PMS.
* Monitoring treatment plans like therapy and medication.
* Self-awareness, self-improvement, and self-discovery.
* Connecting with others, and just having a great time!
The more moods you log, the more you will learn about yourself. Enjoy!